Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me on Pinterest

Content

Blog Posts

Kristen Stewart and her Two Men, But One is Married with Two Children(pic of her cheating added)

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
***Do you want MOBILE view? Click 'home' to be AUTOMATICALLY redirected.*** Follow Me on Pinterest


Just happy on July 22 at TCA


Kristen Stewart has made a very personal public apology for cheating on Rob Pattinson.  The news broke after US Weekly issued exclusive photos of her cheating with the 41 year old 'Snow White and the Huntsman' British director, Rupert Sanders.  Kristen Stewart, 22, made this statement: source

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," the actress says in the statement -- which also offers up her most emotional and direct acknowledgment of her romance with Twilight costar Pattinson, 26.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
 
 


Rupert also apologized to his model-actress wife, Liberty Ross.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."  source
Kristen don't seem too happy 'the wife' is in the photo


 I thought she would become Tom Sturridge's mistress.  I guessed wrong.  Here are photos of the young Kristen with her director 'friend' Rupert at 'Snow White and Huntsman' events.

Australia premiere in June
Los Angeles Screening on May 29, 2012.  With his wife Liberty (below) at the same event.

Madrid Photocall 







0 comments:

Post a Comment