Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow Me on Pinterest

Content

Blog Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
An LA tattoo artist had some tough words for Drake after he tattooed the rapper’s name on a female fan’s forehead last month.
The tattoo artist claimed in an interview, ‘I didn’t know who Drake was, I figured it was her hood or some shit, not some goofnugget R&B dude.’ and later called Drake, ‘the softest motherfucker in hip hop’.
Drake obviously was offended by his statement and moved to let him know how he feels.
‘Fuck you’ to that tattoo artist by the way because you’re an a*shole for real. You should lose your job and never do tattoos again and I don’t fuck with you and if I ever see you I’m going to fuck you up,” Drake said.
Drizzy made good on his promise and rolled up at the tattoo artist shop last week and sent his security to send a warning. The tattoo artist gave an account of the incident.
“Drake sent his security detail into the shop to inform me that “nobody is going to hurt Drake in the state of California.”. I don’t remember ever saying I was going to hurt him, but maybe they were referring to his feelings.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment